The Dog, Cat and Bird Clinic's veterinary services are designed to cover your pet's fundamental health care needs. Our comprehensive approach considers each patient's unique physiology and environment as we work to create the ideal conditions for sustained health and wellness.
Pets in every stage of life receive the special care they need, with preventative treatments to achieve the high wellness standards important to puppies and kittens and senior pets, as well as to provide routine wellness for adult cats, dogs, birds, reptiles and pocket pets.
Cat and Dog Wellness Care
While specific treatments vary widely to address each patient individually, all canine and feline visitors to our clinic will have access to wellness services that include:
- Complete physical examinations
- Veterinary diagnostics
- Digital radiology & ultrasound
- Wellness blood work including complete blood chemistry panel
- Heartworm detection and treatment
- Flea & tick prevention
- Vaccination against the most relevant canine and feline diseases including:
- Canine Leptospirosis
- Canine Distemper/Parvovirus
- Canine Influenza
- Feline Distemper and Respiratory Viruses
- Professional pet nutritional counseling
To help keep your animal companion's health in top shape, we offer clients helpful, up to date pet ownership resources for taking care at home, as well as our own professional advice on anything and everything dog- or cat-related.
Bird & Reptile Wellness
Special wellness services for avian and reptile patients of The Dog, Cat and Bird Clinic include:
- Gram staining & diagnostic testing including blood panels
- Digital X-ray
- Wing and nail clipping and beak trimming
We think you'll find that a special interest in caring for pet birds and reptiles of all kinds at our clinic, making us a special place for your feathered or scaly companion.
Get in touch with us for more information or to schedule your pet's first appointment.